Blackmer GNX2.5A Positive Displacement Pump
Contact a Sales Representative
$2,800.00 for the Pump
Clean, non-corrosive industrial liquids and petroleum products. Typical applications include fuel oils, lube oils, jet fuels, gasoline, edible oils, and a variety of solvents and thinners such as esters, ketones, naphthas, ethers, amines, aromatics, alcohols, terpenes, glycols and many other similar liquids.
- Integral head mounted gear reduction drive with oil lubricated, hardened helical gears.
- Gear shafts are supported at both ends by ball bearings for smooth operation and long life.
- Inline reducer and pump shafts with dowel mounted reducer case simplifies pump and reducer alignment.
- Integral pump and reducer design makes the GNX pump models the first choice for economy and compactness.
- Unique sliding-vane pump design self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates.
- Excellent self-priming and dry run capabilities.
- Blackmer mechanical seal and ball bearing construction provide maximum reliability.
- Symmetrical bearing support assures even loading and wear for long life.
- Adjustable relief valve protects pump against excessive pressures.
- External ball bearings are isolated from pumpage by mechanical seals to maximize bearing life and minimize contamination risk.
- Easy maintenance: vanes can be easily replaced without removing the pump from the piping system.